1. Validity of the terms for use
1.1 The owner of the online environment Gruusiapood.ee (hereinafter the Online store) is Georgian Food & Wine OÜ, registry code 14122876, Viru väljak 2 Tallinn Harjumaa 10111, e-mail address email@example.com
1.3 The Online store reserves the right to amend the terms for use. The mentioned amendments are specified on the website Gruusiapood.ee The terms valid during the performance of transactions apply for the specific transaction.
1.4 The purchaser (hereinafter the Purchaser) can save, print, and if necessary, reproduce the terms for use before making a purchase.
1.5 The sales contract shall be considered concluded between the Purchaser and the company selling the specific goods (hereinafter the Seller).
2. Price and product information
2.1 All the prices specified in the Online store include VAT pursuant to the rate provided for by law.
2.2 The delivery fee will be added to the price of the goods. The delivery fee of goods depends on the location of the Purchaser and the method of delivery, and it will be calculated in the cart.
2.3 If the goods can be picked up in a store and the Purchaser chooses this option for receiving the goods, no delivery fee will be added to the price of the goods.
2.4 In the case of any special offers, the discount of the goods will be calculated after the information providing the discount is entered in the cart.
2.5 The range, prices, and discounts of goods may differ from the range, prices, and discounts of goods in physical stores.
3. Submission of an order
3.1 The order can be submitted with or without logging into environment.
3.2 The Purchaser selects the goods in the Online store and adds them to the cart.
3.3 Alcohol products may be sold only to adult Purchasers, who confirm that they are at least 18 years old. The party fulfilling the order may refuse to hand over the goods if the age of the Purchaser is not sufficiently verified. In the case of the delivery of the goods to a parcel machine, the Purchaser shall identify their person with an ID card.
3.4 It is possible to change quantities in the cart and remove goods from the cart until the payment for the goods.
3.5 To submit an order, the Purchaser shall fill in the requested fields, select the method of delivery and the payment environment, and click “OO”.
3.6 An order will be considered finally submitted after “OO” is clicked.
3.7 The Online store will send a confirmation of the order to the e-mail address of the Purchaser as well as the invoice.
3.8 If the goods selected by the Purchaser cannot be delivered due to the lack of the goods in stock or for any other reason, the Purchaser will be notified thereof as soon as possible and the Seller is entitled to cancel the order in part or completely. In the case of partial cancellation, the Seller may ask the Purchaser to specify how the remaining order should be handled – to deliver it or to cancel it in full.
3.9 The sales contract will take effect from the moment the sum due for payment is received on the settlement account of the Online store.
3.10 DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT SHIP ALCOHOL TO FINLAND!
4.1 The Purchaser shall pay the sales price and the delivery fee of the goods in the full extent in advance.
4.2 Payment for an order can be made with the payment methods specified in the cart.
4.3 Payment currency is Euro.
4.4 Payments can be collected through following bank links:
Estonia: Swedbank, SEB, Luminor, LHV, Coop Pank, Pocopay and Liisi ID
Latvia: Swedbank, SEB, Citadele and Luminor
Lithuania: Swedbank, SEB and Luminor
Finland: Aktia, Ålandsbanken, Danske, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Oma Säästopankki, Pohjola, POP Pankki, S-Pankki, Säästopankki
4.5 Payments are provided by Maksekeskus AS
5.1 To receive the order, the Purchaser shall select the suitable method of delivery in the cart.
5.2 The Purchaser shall pay the costs related to the delivery of the goods. The delivery fee of the goods depends on the location of the Purchaser and the method of delivery. The fee is calculated in the cart.
5.3 If the goods can be picked up in a store and the Purchaser chooses this option for receiving the goods, no delivery fee will be added to the price of the goods.
5.4 An order will be fulfilled pursuant to the term of delivery specified by the goods. The counting of the term will begin from the moment the sales contract takes effect (clause 3.9); this also applies in the case of the delivery option “Order and pick up yourself”.
5.5 In the case of orders including alcoholic beverages, the goods can be received only during the period from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., and the goods shall be delivered only to an adult. The person receiving the goods undertakes to submit an identity document to verify their age. If the receiver of the goods does not submit the document or is a minor, the party fulfilling the order is entitled not to hand over the goods. When picking up the goods from a parcel machine, the age of the receiver of the goods shall be verified, e.g. by entering the ID card and a PIN for the verification of age in addition to the door code.
5.6 Deliveries are made by company partners Smartpost and Omniva postal services. Parcel can be delivered on the territory of: Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lietuva. Deliveries will be made with standard method described on partner websites.
5.7 The orders will be delivered via Omniva and SmartPost within 2-14 business days.
5.8 DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT SHIP ALCOHOL TO FINLAND!
6. Right of withdrawal
6.1 The Purchaser has the right to withdraw from the sales contract concluded in the Online store before or within 14 days of receiving the order.
6.2 The right of withdrawal will not apply if the Purchaser is a legal person.
6.3 The right of withdrawal will not apply to a contract, the object of which is:
6.3.1 the delivery of something with short shelf life;
6.3.2 the delivery of something in a sealed package, which is not suitable for return for health protection or hygienic reasons, and if the package has been opened after delivery;
6.3.3 the delivery of something with short shelf life;
6.4 To be entitled to use the 14-day right of withdrawal, the goods may not be used in any way other than for checking the nature, properties, and functioning of the goods in the way usually permitted to the Purchaser in a physical store.
6.5 If the Purchaser has used the goods for any purpose other than for checking the nature, properties, and functioning of the goods, or there are any signs of use or wear on the goods, the Seller is entitled to decrease the return fee based on the decrease of value of the goods.
6.6 To return the goods, an application for withdrawal from the sales contract shall be submitted no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the goods. The standard form of the application for withdrawal is provided on the website gruusiapood.ee and it shall be sent to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
6.7 The Purchaser shall cover the costs related to the return of the goods, except when the reason of return is the fact that the object subject to return does not comply with the order (e.g. wrong or defective goods). Costs related to the return of the goods depend on the location of the Purchaser and the method of return.
6.8 Goods can be returned within 14 days from the receipt of the goods via the same parcel machine used for the delivery of the goods to the Purchaser, and the Purchaser shall use the same door code of the parcel machine (e.g. SmartPost) as for receiving the parcel, or a return code sent in an SMS, or the same parcel code (e.g. Omniva).
6.9 In the case of returning the goods as described in clause 6.8, the costs related to the return of the goods are equal to the costs related to the delivery of the goods, and the costs related to the return of the goods will be deducted from the sum to be returned to the Purchaser (clause 6.13.), i.e. only the sales price paid for the goods will be returned to the Purchaser.
6.10 The Purchaser shall return the goods within 14 days following the submission of the application for withdrawal, or submit a proof within the same period that they have delivered the goods to a logistics company.
6.11 The Purchaser is entitled to return the goods to a physical store, if the Seller has offered such an option to the Purchaser. In this case, the Purchaser shall have no costs related to the return of the goods.
6.12 Upon the receipt of the returned goods by the Seller, the Online store shall return to the Purchaser promptly but not later than within 14 days all fees received from the Purchaser pursuant to the contract, including the delivery fee. All payments shall be made to the bank account of the Purchaser, from which payments were made for the goods.
The Seller is entitled to refuse the sale of goods in a situation where due to a technical error, the price of a product offered in the Online store has been changed to an unreasonably cheap price (pricing error) when compared with the market price of the corresponding product, there is no explicit information indicating that a special price has been fixed for the product, and the goods have not yet been shipped to the Purchaser. The Seller is entitled to withdraw from such a transaction within 3 business days of becoming aware of concluding the falsely priced transaction by submitting a corresponding application to the Purchaser in a format which can be reproduced in writing. In the case of such a withdrawal, the Web Store shall immediately, but no later than on the 14th day, return to the Purchaser all fees received as part of the contract, including delivery fees. All payments shall be made to Purchaser’s account that was used for placing the order.
7. Submission of claims and responsibility
7.1 The Seller is responsible for the non-compliance of the goods sold to the Purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or any defect, which existed at the moment of delivery of the object to the Purchaser and is detected within two weeks after the delivery of the goods to the Purchaser. The Seller is not responsible for any defects arising after delivery.
7.2 The Purchaser is entitled to submit a claim to the Seller no later than within two weeks from the moment of detection of a defect by sending the claim to the e-mail address email@example.com In addition to the name and contact information of the Purchaser, the claim shall include a description of the defect detected in the goods and the content of the submitted claim, as well as a document certifying the purchase.
7.3 All claims will be revised and the Purchaser will be notified as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days from the receipt of the claim.
7.4 If the Seller is responsible for the defects detected in the goods, the Seller shall repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the Seller shall return to the Purchaser all fees received from the Purchaser pursuant to the contract.
7.5 The Seller is responsible for the fulfillment of an order.
8. Processing of personal data
8.2 company transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
9. Solution of disputes
9.1 If the Purchaser has any claims against the Seller, please send them to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
9.2 The parties will resolve any disputes arising between the Seller and the Purchaser via negotiations. If no agreement is reached, the Purchaser is entitled to submit the dispute to the Consumer Protection Board (Rahukohtu 2, Tallinn 10130, http://www.tarbijakaitseamet.ee) and the Consumer Disputes Committee (Rahukohtu 2, Tallinn 10130, http://www.komisjon.ee) for an extra-judicial solution of the dispute, or to court. Furthermore, the electronic environment ODR-platform (Online Dispute Resolution) of the European Union is available for all customers at the address http://ec.europa.eu/odr for the solution of disputes arisen with e-traders
Terms of privacy
- What types of personal information does gruusiapood.ee process?
- Personal identification information and general information – name, surname, personal identification number, gender, Online shop username;
- Contact information – postal address, e-mail address, telephone number;
- Consumer behaviour data – preferred parcel machines, preferred payment methods, previously viewed products, data from previous searches etc.;
- Purchase data – receipt numbers, discount codes, account number, completed orders and purchases (including products, sums, store), gift card usage, etc.;
- Customer feedback – favourite products, ratings, e-mail statistics, etc.;
- Online store digital data – online cookies, login information, etc.
- How does gruusiapood.ee collect personal information?
- registers an account (hereinafter account);
- enters the account information;
- performs searches and selects goods;
- makes a purchase and places an order;
- participates in campaigns (e.g., coupon campaigns organised by company);
- participates in the loyalty programme;
- transfers information via Customer Support.
- Gruusiapood.ee collects online cookies for all Web site visitors (including non-registered users).
- What is the purpose of processing personal information?
- Gruusiapood.ee processes the user’s first name, telephone number, address (if you choose delivery by courier), and e-mail address primarily for the purposes of selling and delivering goods and preparing, concluding, executing of a contract, as well as resolving any contractual disputes.
- If the user has transferred personal information to Gruusiapood.ee, the user may also voluntarily give Gruusiapood.ee permission to provide the user with information about their products (including Online store and physical shop) and services (direct marketing offers). If such permission is given, the company will process personal information for submitting offers, including personalised offers. The user can register the corresponding permission during signup or later on their account page (hereinafter via their account). To receive better offers, the user can add info about their gender, preferred location of purchase, favourite products, personal identification code, etc. Granting consent to direct marketing offers is voluntary and the user is entitled to withdraw their consent at any time via their account. This means that processing is terminated after consent is withdrawn.
- Gruusiapood.ee may also process personal information in other cases, where consent is given (for example, in the case of a loyalty programme or during participation in campaigns), in which case the purpose of processing shall be specified in the consent acquisition process. Each consent given for processing is voluntary and can be withdrawn at any time. This means that processing is terminated after consent is withdrawn.
- Gruusiapood.ee processes personal information to ensure fulfilment of the obligations arising from legislation. These obligations derive mainly from the European Union General Data Protection Regulation, the Personal Data Protection Act, the Law of Obligations Act, and other applicable laws.
- Gruusiapood.ee processes personal information if the company has legitimate interest, including for business interests and security (detection and prevention of fraud) reasons. For example, gruusiapood.ee has a legitimate interest in maintaining user information to protect their rights during the limitation period for claims arising from the contract. Company may also process data related to consumer behaviour based on legitimate interest. gruusiapood.ee collects data on user preferences for payment methods, parcel machines, and postal addresses, shops viewed, products and offers, searches, participation in campaigns, and other consumer behaviour, to provide the user with the most satisfying shopping experience and personalised service. In each case, company thoroughly assesses whether their interests for processing outweigh the interests and rights of the user. If company finds that processing is justified, they shall take adequate measures to ensure the protection of the user’s rights, including the fairness, impartiality, and accuracy of processing.
- Because of legislation, Gruusiapood.ee has the right and the responsibility to store collected personal data. Gruusiapood.ee shall not store personal information for longer than is necessary for the performance of company’s obligations arising from the legislation or those taken towards the user, or for the submission or defence of legal claims, unless the user has given permission for the extended storage and processing of data.
- Data related to the user account and purchases is usually stored by company during the active period of the account and three years after account deletion. If company has a reason to believe that the user has deliberately violated obligations taken towards gruusiapood.ee, then company is entitled to store user data for 10 years after account deletion. You can submit an application for the deletion of your account via your account.
- Gruusiapood.ee will keep your account within 5 years of your last purchase (active account), unless you have directly expressed the wish for deleting the account.
- Gruusiapood.ee maintains accounting records, including personal data contained therein, for a seven-year period from the end of the financial year, during which the business transaction was recorded in the accounting register as specified in the source document.
- To whom does Gruusiapood transmit personal information?
- In general, gruusiapood.ee guarantees that the processing and storage of information takes place on the territory of the European Union, except for the user’s e-mail address, which the user has allowed to be used for making direct marketing offers. Company may also use the services of data processors whose servers are located outside the European Union. Gruusiapood.ee will ensure the complete security of your personal data, based on, among other things, the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, or through the use of other data protection measures required by law.
- Company will also disclose personal information if it has a legal obligation to do so. Such an obligation for data disclosure may arise, for example, at the legitimate request of the authorities.
- company transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of payments to authorized processor Maksekeskus AS.
- Which rights does the user have with regard to the processing of their personal data?
- Gruusiapood.ee processes personal information in a manner consistent with the user’s rights and freedoms and in accordance with applicable law.
- The user is entitled to receive information about the types and sources of personal information collected, as well as the purposes for which they are being used. The user has the right to demand the transfer of personal data, including the transfer of personal data to another data controller. The required data is transmitted by e-mail in a machine-readable format.
- If the data is incorrect or inaccurate, the user has the right to request to have their data updated or corrected.
- the personal data is no longer needed for the purpose for which Gruusiapood.ee processed them;
- the user withdraws their consent for processing and no other legal basis for the processing of their personal data exists;
- the user objects to the processing of personal data and no legitimate overriding reasons for continued processing exist;
- personal data has been processed illegally;
- personal data must be erased to comply with a legal obligation.
- Please send all questions and requests regarding the processing of your personal information via your account. If you do not have a personal Online store account or you are unable to use it for some reason (for example, you are unable to log in), then you can contact company by e-mail: email@example.com Company will respond to questions and requests within one month of notification of the question or request. Disputes shall be resolved through negotiation.
- If the user is of the opinion that company has violated the user’s rights and it has not been possible to resolve the dispute by negotiation, the user has the right to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or a competent court.